Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Move over Emeril!!!



I like to cook for my little guys and I try to make nice things, somewhat healthy things, and fun things. One day for lunch I decided to just go for the fun things to make and made pigs in a blanket. I know, they are not healthy or good (in my opinion) but I thought the kids would think that they are fun. Sure enough they did. They thought they were SO fun. While eating them, Gabe looked up at me and said, "I love you mom." I replied, "I love you too Gabe." He then said, very excitedly, "You are the best cooker in the WORLD!" I laughed and said, "thanks Gabe." So his wife will probably never have a hard time pleasing his stomach.
If any of you are dying to get my recipe, it will only cost ya $250. I AM the greatest cooker in the world after all!!

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

Gabe is a treasure. That boy can brighten anyone up with his smile. You're one lucky mama.