Saturday, February 16, 2008

A trip down memory lane

Okay, only one more post today. Brief story here. Right before the twins were born (I'm talking just days) a friend of Aaron's came over and took pictures of us for a Christmas gift to me from Aaron. LOTS of time passed and we never saw the pictures. I was so sad since these were basically the only pictures I had of me pregnant with twins. This last Christmas Aaron, I mean Santa left a USB disc in my stocking and on this was all the pictures. I was so happy!! I guess Aaron had gotten in touch with this guy again and got him to give us the pictures. Anyways, I though that some of you might enjoy seeing me HUGE with twins.

2 comments:

the sheldons said...

Holy Moly!!!! Those babies just took over your body!!!! You were an adorable preggie lady and I'm sure you'll enjoy many more pregnancies to come!!!! =)

smeltzer family said...

those are really cute pics sarah!