Saturday, February 16, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope that you all had an enjoyable one. For my kids for Valentine's Day I made the boys super hero capes. They loved them and wear them. Here are a few pictures of my super kiddos!

Gabe, posing on his horse. Gabe actually has quite a few pretty hilarious poses!



Ezra, his cape is a little long on him but at least he will grow into it.



Landon, sitting on his bike (it's kind of hard to tell, he just looks short). He was not quite as sure about the capes at first (I think mostly because of his sensory issues). Once he noticed how cool everyone else thought they were, he decided they weren't so bad.

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

Sarah, you are so incredibly creative and talented!!! Send some of that my way sister!!! Those capes are adorable. I'll bet you have a heck of a time getting them off the boys.