Sunday, January 27, 2008

Without a doubt, THE cutest girl in all of Tacoma!!

Ok... So I am a little bias, but just look at her!!! I really think she is SO cute! She has gotten a few new tricks to impress anyone that is lucky enough to bask in her beauty.
She now has decided that fish lips are oh so fun! I just giggle every time she does it. You all are very lucky that I caught it on my camera phone, she will not do it on command and if you do it to her in hopes of her copying, she looks at you as if you have broccoli growing out of your nose.


I just think this is cute. She is crawling now (which the picture does not show). Her method is unlike any I have ever seen. She (unlike any other child I have ever known) learned to do her legs first. So she gets her cute tush up in the air, pushes a little and eventually lets her arms catch up, army style. What a cute little bug!

2 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i love that outfit. what a cutie!

the sheldons said...

She's so cute!!! I just love her! Way to pass on the cuteness genes!