Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Day!!!!

What a miracle for us here in western WA. We got snow, on Christmas day!! It was so beautiful and the kids loved it; that is until their little fingers got so cold that they felt like they were going to fall off.

I know, I am horrible, I forgot to bring any mittens for any of my kids when we went to my parents' house so, yes, they got quite cold. But in my defense, it was NOT snowing when we left our house, it was raining.
Here are Ezra and Landon not sure what to think about it.


Max (my eldest nephew) and Ezra


Gabe (still with black hair) and my insane husband in the background. No, he is not wearing any shoes.






Apparently Gabe thinks that Aaron is just as crazy as all of us do.


We really had an exceptional Christmas. We loved the time spent with Rachel, Ella and Bryant, we loved being together and we loved the snow.


No comments: