Friday, June 19, 2009

Brilliant!!

My cousin Melanie is amazing in so many ways but recently she gave me an idea that seemed so especially wonderful to me. For her husband's Birthday she gave him a cookie jar with 12 cookie recipes and a promise to make him one of those recipes each month. So now Robbie will be able to try a new cookie each month until his Birthday next year (she explains it better). I thought that was SO cute but Aaron (my husband) is not a HUGE cookie fan; HOWEVER, he LOVES pie sp for our anniversary I gave him a lemon meringue pie and 12 recipes for new pies to try throughout the year. Each month on the 14th I will make his choice of pie (from the recipes I gave him) until next year. HE LOVED IT!!! Isn't that a brilliant idea?!?! I am related to some pretty dang smart people. I'm just glad they all let me borrow their ideas. Anyways... Each month Melanie posts the cookie recipe that she made for Robbie and I will post the pie recipe I make for Aaron. All you bakers out there will have a plethora of new recipes but this time next year!I of course had to do all my recipes like my scrapbooking. Click on the recipe if it is too small to read.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I scrapbook my recipes as well! Cute.