Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is for Michelle

Ok... First, to those who don't know Michelle. She is a completely awesome person that my magnificent cousin married (they are SO cute together)! She has a blog and on it she listed 5 little known facts about her and asked that I did the same. While I hate talking about myself (not one of the little known facts), I think this will be somewhat fun to see if people actually DO know some of this stuff or not. So... Here ya go!
1) Unlike Michelle, I LOVE speaking in public!! I don't know if it the rush of adrenalin, or what, but I love it! I wish that I was asked to speak more often but with all the kids I have, I think the bishop thinks that it would be too much for me.
2) I like "Desperate Housewives." I know... I know... Think of me what you will, but I like it. I especially like wrapping up in a blanket when ALL the kids are asleep, and I watch it on my computer.
3) I had my tongue pierced (twice) and I miss it. If the prophet had not come right out and said that we should not have our tongues pierced, I would still have it.
4) I love to dream. I love to be in another world and just pretend in general.
5) Since this is the last thing, it had better be good. Hmm... I really, really wish that I could play the piano extremely well. I don't want to be OK at the piano, or somewhat good, I want to be AMAZING!!! I think that is what is holding me up from taking lessons, I don't want that bit of time when i am decent or Ok, etc. I just want to automatically be marvelous!
So there ya have it. That's me! Hope I didn't disappoint anyone or anything.

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

Sarah, you are awesome! I love you to death. I totally know what you mean about wanting to be an instant prodigy at the piano. I have the same fantasy.
So Desperate Housewives is your secret indulgence, eh? I never ever would have guessed you liked that show.
And that is awesome that you don't mind speaking in public. You can fly out here and speak for me anytime you want sister. Anytime.
I love and miss you.