Monday, November 5, 2007

Ezra learns about fall

A couple days ago, I went to Costco with my mom. While there, Ezra decided to take a dive out of the cart, onto the cement floor. he was very lucky, he really wasn't hurt very badly. We rushed him to my dad's office to get x-rays and all seemed OK. He mostly just got a big ol' bruise on his forehead and an eye that looks like he got in a fight.
You can kind of see his eye in this picture, it really doesn't look bad, I think it looks a bit worse in real life, but I'm his mom and I notice how different it looks now.
There is his little head bruise. My little damaged boy. I think that the blue hair distracts anyone from his forehead and eye.


2 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i remember falling out of a cart in costco onto the cement floor when i was little. maybe that's why i hate it now. hope he is doing better today.

the sheldons said...

Aww, sweet Ezra. I'm glad he's okay now. At least his awesome hair was still in tact.