Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Turkeys!

Oh how I LOVE Thanksgiving! i love the food, I love the family, I love the food, I love the smells, I love the relaxed feel to it as we all stuff our faces, I love that no one is on a diet on Thanksgiving! I know I mentioned a bunch of food stuff that I love; but, honestly, my favorite part really is the family. I love having family visit, I love talking with everyone, sharing stories, laughing, watching TV, cooking, and just feeling the incredible love we all have for one another, there is nothing in the whole world like it!


My Grandma and Grandpa Holmes had Thanksgiving with my family this year and Grandma was SO good with all the kids (she better be with all the practice she had with her kids). She held Scotland, she read books to the boys, she listened to the crazy stuff Gabe had to say. It was so fun to have them here.
We also had Bethy and Hyrum's family over! They live in VA which is so sad for me; Bethy is the sibling that I have always felt the closest to. I miss them so much when they are away but I has been such an incredible joy to have them here for this holiday.

I truly hope you all had as enjoyable a Thanksgiving as I did!

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

I love that the twins still have blue hair!!!!!!! That's adorable!! And sweet Grandma Holmes reading to them.