Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Maxwell's Birthday Present


On April 11th Max had a Birthday and we bought him a really cool Transformers mask that changes your voice when you wear it. My boys loved playing with it while it was in the box. Ezra especially loved it. When the time came to wrap it before the party Ezra was devastated! He laid his head on the gift and just sobbed. In stead of comforting him as a good mother would do, I ran for my phone to take pictures of the pitiful sight. By the time I started taking picture he had lifted his head but was not about to leave the side of this treasure.

I really don't think anyone could look more sad if they tried!!

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

HAHA!! Kids are awesome!!! I'll bet it took some major distraction and luring away with cookies and candy to get him to stop crying.