Monday, April 28, 2008

Bath Time Fun!


I love when my little ones are all happy and one of the times you are guaranteed to get all 4 of them happy is to throw them all in a nice warm bubble bath! I don't do it all THAT often, mainly because we end up with a lake on our bathroom floor when all is said and done. Tonight they all had PB&Js for dinner (yeah, I was a bit lazy this evening) and had sticky jelly all over themselves so I gave in and let them all splash their cares away!Here is Ezra just happy as a clam! What a love!


Landon loves the bubbles, as you can tell!


Scotland and Ezra checking out the bubbles.


What fun!!!


The whole crew! I love them all SO much!!

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

I LOVE bathtime pictures! They are a must have! Sarah, you have some pretty freakin adorable kids and I just love em!