Sunday, November 8, 2009

more!





With the above page I am going to write the story of what was going on with these pictures on an adjacent page. Since I have not done that yet, I will just give you guys the story here if you are interested. I was busy upstairs with Desmond and Gabe was gone as well as Aaron. Scotland, Ezra and Landon were doing SUCH a good job just playing together so I never bothered to check on them. After a while I kept hearing a strange beeping noise and the kids saying, I think the batteries are dying. Finally I decided to see what they were up to. Apparently they were playing Dora and Diego and taking pictures of each other. The beeping noise was my camera saying the memory card was full. These are a few of the pictures they filled my camera with.

4 comments:

Erica said...

adorable, as always. i love seeing your pages and your cute kids!

Rachel said...

Desmond doesn't look the same ever...he is growing too fast!!! Love to you all!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

your kids are so great and i love the scrapbook pages. love you!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!