Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Look What I Can Do!!!


I am currently trying to teach myself more about Fireworks CS3 (the program I use to do my scrapbooking) and have learned some pretty fun things! I guess I am not really teaching myself because I am just reading different tutorials posted on the internet. So here they are. A few of the things I have created with my new knowlege!!
I think when I do this one next time (for a real page) I will use different colors. I want to make a page of Desmond's pictures showing how much he grows throughout the year.
I like how this one turned out for the most part. I am not sure if "Olivia" is too busy. the "l" kind of disappears. Eventually I will have some more good shots of just Scotland to make a page with this background.
So, what do ya think?!? I am having a BLAST doing this!

3 comments:

Bronson Clan said...

These really are impressive sarah! I serioiusly need you to start doing my scrapbooking for me, because I am SOOOO behind!!! And I don't feel like doing it right now, so I may never catch up!

Devin and Chelsey said...

It looks great! Very cute!

Erica said...

very fancy. you have a great eye for scrapbooking. one of these days i might try digital scrapbooking . . .