Thursday, May 28, 2009

A reason for tears?

I think so. My oldest lost his first tooth!!! WHY DO THEY GROW UP SO FAST?!?!? We actually had no idea it was even loose (I thought it would be for at LEAST another year) but he was eating an apple and kept saying that it hurt to bite into his apple. I told him to take smaller bites all the while thinking, "he better not have a cavity!" He informed me that it still hurt so I told him to show me where it hurt hoping it was just a little piece of apple skin stuck in his gums. When he opened his mouth, I noticed his tooth was bleeding and not quite straight up and down as his other were. I felt it and sure enough, it was loose. It came out easily and he was excited to get a gold dollar from the Tooth Fairy!His face is a little messy here (this was the same spaghetti night as Scotland's pictures) but you get the idea.

No comments: